The page cannot be displayed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Romany123

Senior Cook
I seem to get an awful lot of these pages when I move around the site. Is there any reason for this? and what can I do about it? :mad:
Thanks in advance

Same here. There are times I can only access this site thru my history.:(

Romany123 said:
I seem to get an awful lot of these pages when I move around the site. Is there any reason for this? and what can I do about it? :mad:
Thanks in advance
I haven't had that problem at this site Dave. But I did have at another site tonight.

DaCook said:
I haven't been to bed yet. I just got home from work 2 hours ago. LOL. Morning to you though.
you Yukon girls are made of tough stuff lol.
I am sanding floorboard in what was the old kitchen and it is as hot as h*ll
in here speak when you have had some sleep....Nighty nite :sleep:

Also occasionally the forum may become inaccessible for some hours, which took place a few times fairly recently... this is due to the fact that the site is going through some updates and remodelling. So if that happens please don't be alarmed, and check again later in the day (or evening):)

urmaniac13 said:
Also occasionally the forum may become inaccessible for some hours, which took place a few times fairly recently... this is due to the fact that the site is going through some updates and remodelling. So if that happens please don't be alarmed, and check again later in the day (or evening):)

It did it today, but its ok now:)

Back
Top Bottom