UH-OH - New Avatar Won't Upload

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mish

Washing Up
Trying to upload new avatar from puter (45x45), or smaller. Will not upload. Please help. TIA

We are still having avatar issues mish. Can you either email or PM the pic you want and I will give it a go? No guarantees though, I am having trouble making it work too.

I havent been able to get any avatar that I've uploaded to work since I've signed up in the forums... :( Its within the size requirements and its not animated or anything..

*sigh* I feel naked.....

grumblebee said:
I havent been able to get any avatar that I've uploaded to work since I've signed up in the forums... :( Its within the size requirements and its not animated or anything..

*sigh* I feel naked.....

For goodness sake, get dressed. Everyone can see us. :LOL:

LOL! I'm sorry mish, I can't get it to work either. Grumblebee, I think we will just have to wait and see what Andy can do to fix this issue. Sorry it isn't working yet.

I'm having trouble too. My profile pic will come up but not the avatar. Just let me know if I need to PM it to anyone! Thank you!

I think we will all just have to be patient until this glitch gets fixed. No matter what I do I can't seem to fix it for anyone. Sorry folks.

My avatar is working now! And I can see Mish's as well!

Hurray! We are no longer naked!!! Hehe.

Back
Top Bottom