Umm....a little creepy???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GrantsKat

Executive Chef
I have been using the link to DC from my favorites all day with no problem....now when I click on it I get a blank page and in the upper lefthand corner it says "im here"!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohmy:
Anyone else having this problem??? Its creeping me out:unsure:

It"s The Lurkers Again!!!!:LOL:
Seriously though I don't know that sounds wierd! :ermm:

I'd run Adaware, Spybot, and AVG (all free) I don't like unknown messages showing up on my computers. It could be that someone is messing with your computer. You didn't happen to notice any kids standing behind you and giggling a lot, did you?

yes I kept getting it still cant go into portal.....I thought it might be the admin saying they were there working on it.....??

I got that as well. I normally access the site using Opera v9.0 on a Windows Vista Home Premium platform. I have a link bookmarked to take me straight to the forums page, and then I have to log in. This time, the forums page wouldn't load at all. I manually typed in "www.discusscooking.com" and got the blank white page with the text "im here". I figured the site had been hacked. That was about 15 minutes ago.

Since then, I've disconnected from the internet, reconnected, and am currently using Mozilla Firefox v2.0.0.16. I was able to access the "www.discusscooking.com" page, and everything else has worked since.

I dont know how to post using quotes from different people so I have to do it this way.....:LOL:

Suzi....it is weird that we were just talking about that earlier:wacko:

Gobo..:( your scaring me;):-p

Bigjim.....LOL no there are no kids standing behind me and I have adware constantly running..I think:neutral:

Allen....Im using windows ME, but I did try using Mozilla Firefox and it works that way, I wonder why?

At least its not just me, thats a little more comforting:cool:

I have DC favorited and it's working fine for me. What you're experiencing is really strange.

I dont know how to post using quotes from different people so I have to do it this way.....:LOL:

Bigjim.....LOL no there are no kids standing behind me and I have adware constantly running..I think:neutral:

Allen....Im using windows ME, but I did try using Mozilla Firefox and it works that way, I wonder why?

Just hit the quote button down in the right hand corner of the post or for multiple quotes, you can use the (") mark in the right hand corner.

Last edited:
It's beginning to sound like someone is messing with the site. I checked my big 3, and can find no unusual activity. Mine is working fine. I Run Vista and Explorer

Just hit the quote button down in the right hand corner of the post or for multiple quotes, you can use the (") mark in the right hand corner.

Click the +Quote button to the right of the "Quote" button for your multi quotes. When you're done, on the last post click the "Quote" button.

Ok, the link Im using is the "portal" one on the DC page.......does it do the same thing for anybody else??

I've opened the Portal page today on two different PCs without problem.
Which is a good thing because I am no longer here...... or there..... whichever :LOL:

I have been using the link to DC from my favorites all day with no problem....now when I click on it I get a blank page and in the upper lefthand corner it says "im here"!!!!!!!!!!!!:ohmy:
Anyone else having this problem??? Its creeping me out:unsure:

I got it earlier..... :wacko:

I didn't get that message, but when I tried to click the link for my subscribed threads earlier today I got a blanks screen with just an error message. It works now though.

Are you guys buying your bottle from the same store??:angel::LOL:

I wasn't on at the time either, so, don't know if someone was here or not.

Last edited:
Are you guys buying your bottle from the same store??:angel::LOL:

HA! HA! HA! I think the tail winds from the trunk are effecting them!

I think I'm south of you so if you hit the brakes, make sure you're heading north.
HAPPY GAS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

I haven't had computer problems today, but I wasn't online around the time you're all talking about.

Back
Top Bottom