Updated tablet app

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GotGarlic

Chef Extraordinaire
I updated the app a week or so ago and have a question. I usually start by reading the unread threads. Now, when I read them, then tap the refresh button to see if there are new posts, it says "No topics." But if I look at the site in a browser, there are unread posts. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Haven't the foggiest. I've been trying to post a cartoon on Today's Funny, and keep getting a Parse Error, Contact Admin. I think it's due to my old iPad and its inability to update to the latest software. It only goes up to 5.3, not the current one.

I did.

We will be going to a different app provider at some time. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Last edited:
I've been in the backroom, with everyone wearing lampshades, sometimes you have to stop the music.

Being a Mod or Admin is a lot different than actually being the person(s) who owns and runs the site.

The best advice I can offer when ever you have app issues is to uninstall the app, cycle your device off and on and then dowlnoad a clean version of the app. it solves most issues, even though it's mighty annoying ;)

Back
Top Bottom