User CP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, how can it "drive" you nuts when you are already there?

.........paybacks............:mrgreen:..........you know what I'm talking about, right?
LOL How true!

Anyway, I am finally able to get them to stop showing as unread--I just have to go through every one of the marked posts one by one. Thank goodness I don't have anything else to do (like sewing, housework, etc.). :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

:)Barbara
P.S. Have you gotten the hair off of your tongue yet? :angel:;)

LOL How true!

Anyway, I am finally able to get them to stop showing as unread--I just have to go through every one of the marked posts one by one. Thank goodness I don't have anything else to do (like sewing, housework, etc.). :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

P.S. Have you gotten the hair off of your tongue yet? :angel:;)

LOL - nope - the hair is still on my tongue and it tastes like Dachshund!!!!!

For anyone who wants to REALLY get rid of the new threads a bit faster than reading them all there are a couple ways of doing it:

#1 - when you click on a forum click on a forum click on Forum Tools (right above all the list of threads) then click on "Mark This Forum Read". That will take care of the issue forum by forum.

#2 - if you REALLY want to get it done in one fell swoop go to the page that lists ALL the forums. Scroll down and right under the Miscellaneous forum is a dark blue line with a link titled "Mark Forums Read". This will mark ALL the forums read at one time.

You can always click on the Quick Links right under where it says Welcome (and your name) in the upper right - right under the big Discuss Cooking logo. Click on Today's Posts and you will see everything that was posted "today" (whatever day "today" might be).

LOL - nope - the hair is still on my tongue and it tastes like Dachshund!!!!!

For anyone who wants to REALLY get rid of the new threads a bit faster than reading them all there are a couple ways of doing it:

#1 - when you click on a forum click on a forum click on Forum Tools (right above all the list of threads) then click on "Mark This Forum Read". That will take care of the issue forum by forum.

#2 - if you REALLY want to get it done in one fell swoop go to the page that lists ALL the forums. Scroll down and right under the Miscellaneous forum is a dark blue line with a link titled "Mark Forums Read". This will mark ALL the forums read at one time.

You can always click on the Quick Links right under where it says Welcome (and your name) in the upper right - right under the big Discuss Cooking logo. Click on Today's Posts and you will see everything that was posted "today" (whatever day "today" might be).
I thought there must be something like that here but hadn't seen it lately. Thanks! I know I have seen it at other sites. That will definitely be quicker than going through all of them and refreshing every five seconds! :wacko:

P.S. I'm so in love with that little dachshund that it's not even funny!

Hey, did I ever charge you for the tonsillectomy she gave you? :LOL:
:ROFLMAO::wub:She sure did try, didn't she?! I'm sure Cubbie would like a little of that action--you should see him and the 3 visiting pups. They all greet each other by licking each others' mouths! They are a bunch of nuts!

Back
Top Bottom