We now have a Terms and Techniques Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AJ,
This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

(the triangle)

TY Dove!!! and by the way All, Only put salt in Boiling water, (otherwise, it will be abrasive and "scar" scratch the cooking vessel) :) Atomic Jed!

Atomic Jed said:
What is " ! report bad post" (triangle) ? :) Atomic Jed!
That is used in case you see a post where someone is being offensive or is posting something they should not be posting. It you click that "!" then administrators will be notified and will be able to check it out.

(Yet Dove, I don't understand) (I see !triangle on you and kitchen elfs replys to me,) ( am I to be sent to the "woodshed"? LOL ( seriously, I don't understand) (I reckon R figger it out, ahmm purty dern smart fer a kuntry feller) (what lived in the city too) haha, out yunder in Cali (fer a spale) TY for responding, Dove Hugs to you and your's and ALL!DC is#1 !!! Vote 5 Stars! :) Atomic Jed!

OK , TY GB, (but why is it on your response?) (and not on my post's?) (I shuddup) (i don't wanna be a "bother") (I'm just learning this new configuration) TY for patience, (yet another reason, DC is # 1 !!! :) Atomic Jed!

Atomic Jed said:
OK , TY GB, (but why is it on your response?) (and not on my post's?) (I shuddup) (i don't wanna be a "bother") (I'm just learning this new configuration) TY for patience, (yet another reason, DC is # 1 !!! :) Atomic Jed!
You will actually see it on everyones posts except for your own since you would never have a need to report yourself for doing something that would get you sent to the woodshed ;)

Oh and AJ you are never a bother. Ask as many questions as you need. I am sure a lot of people were wondering the same thing you were.

You can change you timezone by clicking on "Quick Links" at the top of the page and then "Edit Options". From there you can scroll down until you see the spot where you can pick your own timezone.

Thanx GB! (I want a "!triangle) on my posts too! lol, (so I can send myself to the "wood shed" hahaha! (I'm honest, and ethical) (for instance, I admit, I ruined a pan making a be`chamel (white sauce) once, a Looong time ago) hahaha! (truth) TY! :) Atomic Jed!

Back
Top Bottom