What Is With The Board?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry everyone, i am working on a few things and it might be a few days before it's fixed. thanks for your patience and hang in there. Good stuff to come.

I never knew there was something like a power user Page...

my Virus Scan doesn't seem to be concerned with DC.. but I'll have it in mind..

DC does not have any bugs - that's not what Andy is working on. He is working on improving the site.

So...announcement to everyone! No need to panic about things. A few days and we will be new and improved with no extra charge to you!

Your link and mine go to the same page and it totally doesn't look right. I know during upgrades things can happen just wondering if there's something going on like the time the blue borders disappeared.

The borders on my left are all gone and I have an Error sign in my bottom toolbar that's been there since yesterday. Anyone else have that too?

The borders on my left are all gone and I have an Error sign in my bottom toolbar that's been there since yesterday. Anyone else have that too?

Yes - please see earlier posts in this thread. We are doing to work on the site and apologize for the stripped down look. Try surfing from this page in the interim http://discusscooking.com/?page=power

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom