Why can't I post in some threads?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RPCookin

Executive Chef
I was just wondering why there are some threads where I don't have permission to post. I'm not referring to the special threads by admins, etc. In the Outdoor Cooking forum there is a list of threads on the main page, all of which are closed to me. Some people are apparently allowed to respond there, as many of them are 3 or more pages long, but when I open a thread, it says I can't post, can't start a new thread (didn't want to, just an ex.). It says I can edit my posts, but that doesn't help if I can't enter one in the first place. Just wondering... there wasn't anything about it in the FAQ.

RPCookin said:
I was just wondering why there are some threads where I don't have permission to post. I'm not referring to the special threads by admins, etc. In the Outdoor Cooking forum there is a list of threads on the main page, all of which are closed to me. Some people are apparently allowed to respond there, as many of them are 3 or more pages long, but when I open a thread, it says I can't post, can't start a new thread (didn't want to, just an ex.). It says I can edit my posts, but that doesn't help if I can't enter one in the first place. Just wondering... there wasn't anything about it in the FAQ.

Just a little patience, Rick. Before too long, you will have your answer, I promise. The guys in here are EXTREMELY helpful with all of the technical stuff. Don't give up. :)

RPCookin said:
You can now post in the Outdoor Cooking Forum.

Back
Top Bottom