Why did I have to log in AGAIN?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This happens to me periodically. I don't know how long I've been on DC, but several years, and maybe once or twice a year I have to ask for a new password and use it several times before it "takes". Sometimes I know what happened (a computer crash on my part caused by electrical outage or repair work being done), sometimes it just seems out of the blue. Always gets fixed, but it is frustrating.

that's right folks, rail against censorship, protect our freedom of speech...by denying access of information to millions of people at their internet sites as a way of pressing their point. nice going....

that's right folks, rail against censorship, protect our freedom of speech...by denying access of information to millions of people at their internet sites as a way of pressing their point. nice going....

Exactly! At least Google still let you Google, but got their point across.

Wiki is really screwing my day up with that blackout.

If it bothers you that much turn off JavaScript in your browser, and you can continue to access Wikipedia. Remember to turn it back on after you're done.

Meanwhile evidently the various protests succeeded because the gummint is backing down on the SOPA and PIPA legislation. You can, um, Google that. (Google news)

Glad to know that I'm not alone in having this happen. It is frustrating, but in the end, all is well. Thanks everyone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom