That Ah wa the Ah of satisfaction. We have listed our favorite sandwiches, our favorite chili, our favorite lunch meats, salamis, cheeses, etc. I don't believe we have listed our favorite nuts yet.
Here are some of mine, and my favorite ways to use them. Nd I love them all about the same, except for hazelnuts (filberts). They are my favorite.
1. Hazelnuts - in Ritter Spot chocolate bars, straight up, chocolate/hazelnut spread, Chopped and added to a canilla, or chocolate malt, chopped over French Vanilla Ice Cream, in rich chocolate icing.
2. Pecans. straight up, butter-pecan ice cream, pecan pie, made with maple syrup, pecan-shortbread cookies, rough chopped in apple pie, coated in fine caramel, turtles, coated in fine chocolate. in caramel frosting on a chocolate cake
4. Almonds - Jordan almonds, straight from the shell, covered in milk chocolate, in nougat, white chocolate almond bark, almond brittle, with lightly sweetened full size shredded wheat. in chex mix, in popcorn balls.
5. cashews - straight up-roasted, lightly salted, in chocolates, and confections, in Asian stir-fries, in granola bars, in trail mix
6 Macadamia nuts - white chocolate/macadamia nut cookies, chopped and added to various ice cream flavors, roated, and lightly salted, coated with white, or dark coverture chocolate.
7, Brazil nuts, straight up out of a cracked shell
8. Peanuts. Spanish, dry-roasted, from the shell, peanut butter, in all kinds of recipes, not boiled though.
OK let me see your favorites, with yur favorite uses for them.
Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North