I need help using up apples and peaches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smilineyes1

Assistant Cook
i am having a birthday party for my daughter today and i have some apples and peaches i would like to use before they go bad does anyone have any suggestions any help is greatly appreciated

You could season them with sugar and cinnamon, cook them up with a little cornstarch and use for ice cream toppings.
You might not even need the cornstarch...

Peach smoothies?

Apple and peach 'fondue'. Cut them into slices and let the kids dip it in whipped cream.

Just a helpful hint Purrfect. If you go to tinyurl.com you can shorten the address. I put your dip address in and out came http://tinyurl.com/h5hjr

I loved it when someone told me about it.

I am with middie, crumbles/cobblers/crisps are always delicious and easy to make, also good chilled with ice cream or whipped cream.

Here's my recipe , this one says apple but also tried with peaches exactly the same way, and equally delicious. The last time I used crushed pistacchio to mix into the topping for my peach version, that was really delicious!!

Marshmallow/Cream Cheese fruit dip???

I thot that was my recipe - I started making that back in the late 70s, I'll be darned. Great minds and all that.

Back
Top Bottom