How can I clean my Grater?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Agree Purchase a stiff toothbrush just for the kitchen sink, will come in handy for alot of things.
After I finish my grating I alway put graters - food processer blades or andy other hard cleaning utensils right into a sink of hot sudsy water so items won't adhere to them.
caution the knife part of food processors i put in a separte bowl of hot sudsey water- saftey sake-- so you don' put your hands in the sink of water and oops water turning red now and the bandaid box comes out.

I don't have a dishwasher, thanks for asking the question because now I will be able to use the finer areas on the grater. I don't normally use it because it is such a pain to clean. A toothbrush. WoW! What a handly little thing. I have a makeup toothbrush which I use to comb my eyebrows...(useless info lol) but will get another extra one for the dishes too.
Fab, thanks all!

I have a toothbrush by the sink, a bottle brush, and a nail brush for all sorts of pesky difficult to remove stuff. I like the nail brush because it tends to be a bit firmer than the toothbrush and covers a bigger area. Any of these will work though.

I don't have a dishwasher, thanks for asking the question because now I will be able to use the finer areas on the grater. I don't normally use it because it is such a pain to clean. A toothbrush. WoW! What a handly little thing. I have a makeup toothbrush which I use to comb my eyebrows...(useless info lol) but will get another extra one for the dishes too.
Fab, thanks all!
Don't feel bad about not having a dishwasher. We have one but, due to environmental concerns, rarely use it except to clean the stove hood filter. Get yourself a stiff natural (boar?) bristle toothbrush.

Back
Top Bottom