What's on the Grill?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm working on it, Fi.

Two burgers just came off the grill for a homemade Big Freddy Mac for lunch :)
Big Mac.jpg

And two nights ago it was this
wings & wedges on the grill.jpg

Last night I used up the rest of the mushrooms and grilled six bacon wrapped & stuffed shrooms, but no pic from last night, so you'll just have to believe me on that one :angel:

I'm working on it, Fi.

Two burgers just came off the grill for a homemade Big Freddy Mac for lunch :)
View attachment 18472

And two nights ago it was this
View attachment 18473

Last night I used up the rest of the mushrooms and grilled six bacon wrapped & stuffed shrooms, but no pic from last night, so you'll just have to believe me on that one :angel:

Why am I not eating at your house?

I hope you don't start missing some meals because they up and disappear...

(gotta google way to Pac's house)

Some wings and wedges were on my grill last night.
wings & wedges2.jpg

I am really liking this new grill. The design of the flavor bars does not allow flare ups like my Ducane did.

I'm grilling a pork tenderloin this evening that I rubbed down with granulated garlic and onion, smoked paprika, ancho chile powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt and brown sugar. We'll just have simple corn and tomato salad for a side. Too darn hot for anything else, in the 90's here!

That sounds delicious John :yum:

I love grilled corn on the cob too. Sometimes I even grill it naked and baste it with butter while giving it a little shove every once in a while so it travels across the grill getting those little brown kernels. :yum:

Yes, we too loved cooking corn on the cob on the BBQ, it just gives it a lovely char, lovely flavour :yum:

I'm pulling off the chicken, corn on the cob and potato as a type. Well, shortly anyway.
[insert picture here]

I was scratching my head about the flavor bars. Ahhh, I had an older gasser that used lava rocks instead. It says these prervent flare ups and direct the heat? I also read these should be cleaned every couple months. I wish dishes and laundry were so forgiving. :ermm:

Nice looking set of pics and more better, tasty meals too.

I miss lava rocks, Whiska. I think they worked a LOT better at giving a grilled flavor to foods than the new flavor bars, or probably more correctly described as flame deflectors.
Last night this was on the grill. I cooked the chicken beer can chicken style.

Attachments

• grilled chicken dinner2.jpg
    grilled chicken dinner2.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 158
This was on the grill last night.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 134
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 145
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 136
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 138
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 126
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 142
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 146
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 146
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 150
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 143
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 148
Thanks guys.
This is only my second time making it, but I'll do it on the grill from now on. It picked up a nice subtle wood flavor from the mesquite I used. And you can't beat having the correct pan, Ten bucks from wally world.

Pac, that is pure yumminess in in it's highest form! Maybe I will fly you up to make it for our re-vow celebration! :)

Back
Top Bottom