What's on the Grill?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know, after I ate these and put the plate in the DW the first thing I did was butter a big knot roll and eat it.
I was obviously lacking in my required carb intake :angel:

Hey, where's Snip at?
My body was telling me to eat more carbs!
:LOL:

Mmmmmmmm.......buttered roll.

nice looking shrooms, pac ...
im goijg to make some burgers and hot dogs today ..
might try some beef ribs tomorrow ..

I grilled some more wings last night with that Berbere seasoning. My new favorite seasoning :yum:

Attachments

• wings3.jpg
    wings3.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 197
Thanks, buddy. I could, too.
You ought to pick up some of that seasoning. I bet it would be great on your yakitori.

I prefer grilled corn like this. Sometimes, if you are lucky and don't turn it too soon, it will carmelize some of the kernals. Yum.

I love grilled corn on the cob too. Sometimes I even grill it naked and baste it with butter while giving it a little shove every once in a while so it travels across the grill getting those little brown kernels. :yum:

I've done it that way, too. I baste it with garlic butter and smoked paprika.

Do you guys get the all yellow corn? We can't get that anymore. All we can get is the sweeter "peaches and cream" corn with both yellow and white kernels. I find it too sweet. :(

We had the all yellow last week. I actually like the peaches and cream too though.

I'm grilling a pork tenderloin this evening that I rubbed down with granulated garlic and onion, smoked paprika, ancho chile powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt and brown sugar. We'll just have simple corn and tomato salad for a side. Too darn hot for anything else, in the 90's here!

Peaches and cream? Is that like butter and sugar? lol
That's what we call it here. Or simply bi-color.
Once the corn gets rolling here there will be different varieties including a solid yellow. We are only now getting fresh corn in. And to tell the truth, the ones I had last week weren't as good as the trucked in corn from down south we've been getting for a couple months. I still can't believe NY had fresh corn over a month ago (MsMoffet's post)... even if their temps ran hotter (which they usually do), they would have had to gamble planting so early. The farmers seem to have it figured out though.

Our corn here is only 3 foot high...last week it was two foot. Should be good if we can keep the fires at bay and the valley doesn't fill up with smoke and ash.

This was on my grill tonight.

Attachments

• grilled chicken dinner.jpg
    grilled chicken dinner.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 194
Back
Top Bottom