A day with the Chargriller

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Count me in for the intense GASP when I saw the first BBQ Bottle. Not that there's anything wrong with it for things like Crockpot Meatballs.. But, when you have a labor of love like those HEAVENLY ribs, you just can't abuse them with that specific substance..

Nice work, and thanks for all of the pictures! Made my day!

Oh wow! I really really want to try that with my chargriller. How many people are you feeding? Usually it is just my girlfriend and myself... so I am not sure how often I will get to fire up the smoker. Looks like you had an army to feed though, and I am sure they loved it.

What was the verdict on the final product? Anything you would do differently next time?

Thanks for the post.

Sam

I hope my post cleared some things up for you, Sam. The "Army" was my DW, my Mutt and myself....that's it. - LOL

Makes great leftovers. I figured since I was firing up the smoker, why not do alot of food. Then the leftovers get reheated on the gas grill and I just have to worry about side dishes when I get home from work.

The final product was as tasty as it looks. The brats were truly delicious. Next time, I will make my own BBQ sauce....(hint hint, you know who you are;) )

I have a pork shoulder and another rack of spares in the fridge for this weekend.

Looks great! Your choice of liquid refreshment is outstanding. Only suggestion I can make is to get rid of that Kraft BBQ sauce and get some Head Country, made in Stillwater, Oklahoma.
Old Camp Cook

Speaking of BBQ, I had never eaten bbq beef until I came to Oklahoma. Having grown up in Southern Maryland, the only bbq I had ever eaten was pork. Used to be a famous BBQ joint just outside Washington, D.C. called the "Dixie Pig." Now, this was about 50 years ago!
Old Camp Cook

oldcampcook said:
Looks great! Your choice of liquid refreshment is outstanding. Only suggestion I can make is to get rid of that Kraft BBQ sauce and get some Head Country, made in Stillwater, Oklahoma.
Old Camp Cook

I thought Head Country was made in Ponca?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom