Home made Back Bacon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rocklobster

Master Chef
Here are some smoked pork loin pieces..brined for 48 hours and smoked for 2 1/2 hours to 150 degrees..will let them cool in the fridge over night then slice them up and shrink wrap for the freezer tomorrow..

Attachments

• 170133234_155796106339426_739888034741463153_n (2).jpg
    170133234_155796106339426_739888034741463153_n (2).jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Here are some smoked pork loin pieces..brined for 48 hours and smoked for 2 1/2 hours to 150 degrees..will let them cool in the fridge over night then slice them up and shrink wrap for the freezer tomorrow..

You need to move to Denver, Co., or find away to teleport some of your amazing food to me.:LOL: I'll pay for the ingredients. Just make a little extra when making it for yourself.:yum:

You do us all proud. I don't know about the lobster part, but you rock.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

You need to move to Denver, Co., or find away to teleport some of your amazing food to me.:LOL: I'll pay for the ingredients. Just make a little extra when making it for yourself.:yum:

You do us all proud. I don't know about the lobster part, but you rock.

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

I'm just keeping busy while waiting for the tennents to finish their lease on our new shop location. We have seven more weeks to wait and then when we can move in , you'll never hear from me again....lol..

I'm just keeping busy while waiting for the tennents to finish their lease on our new shop location. We have seven more weeks to wait and then when we can move in , you'll never hear from me again....lol..
:(:(

And msmofet is sad, as am I, that you'll be too busy to hang out with us [emoji17]

I'll hopefully have more time..the store front we are looking at is only a few blocks from my home..I plan to walk there and back every day..One reason we got out of our last venture was because it was too taxing on us..this should free up a few hours a week and hopefully a lot less stress

I'll hopefully have more time..the store front we are looking at is only a few blocks from my home..I plan to walk there and back every day..One reason we got out of our last venture was because it was too taxing on us..this should free up a few hours a week and hopefully a lot less stress
Sounds like a positive change for you [emoji6] That's a great thing considering how tough the past year has been.

Sounds like a positive change for you [emoji6] That's a great thing considering how tough the past year has been.

We were fortunate..we closed at the start of the pandemic for a month, which was our choice...after we reopened we had our busiest year to date...but, we had already decided we didn't want to stay and didn't renew our lease which was up at the end of Feburary...this new place will be different..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom