Bangers and Sides. "Outside style"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OutDoor Chef, if you DO get that duo, please let us know what you think. I have been trying to talk DH into getting one.
LP,

I will and fyi "I got the grill all ready, I just have to pay the rest off on Friday"

And I'll let you know ok?

DeepFryerDan,

That's not a recipe. You can pick the salad up at any food store. We've cheated with the salads.

DeepFryerDan,

That's not a recipe. You can pick the salad up at any food store. We've cheated with the salads.
:ohmy: I thought there would be a wonderful commentary on how you boiled the water on the grill, used a little alder to get some smoke into the noodles, roasted red peppers and onions....etc. I'm disappointed.:(

;)

:ohmy: I thought there would be a wonderful commentary on how you boiled the water on the grill, used a little alder to get some smoke into the noodles, roasted red peppers and onions....etc. I'm disappointed.:(

;)
LP I didn't know how that grill worked, where the hot spots were...

Unlike my grill / smoker at home I could do that. I will steal your idea Miss.

By the way what a great idea. But I use Apricot, Pecan, Apple wood smoke mix.

You need to rib LP about not churning her own butter for her cakes...:LOL:

You need to rib LP about not churning her own butter for her cakes...:LOL:
Well, I am waiting until we buy the acreage with the barn to house the cow so I can go milk her at four in the morning so I can allow for the cream to rise to the top and have enough to churn the butter. :whistling

Steal away my friend! Oh and I actually know very little about which woods to use and alder just popped in my head :rolleyes:. Your mix sounds much better!

Steal away my friend! Oh and I actually know very little about which woods to use and alder just popped in my head :rolleyes:. Your mix sounds much better!
If you need help with the wood Let me me know LP.

I've been taught by the best in the business.

Hmmmm, perhaps I need to kidnap LP and ODC for my next camping trip. I promise to blame it on the aliens so you guys have a good story to take home.

Growing up my dad always brought stuff to make wicked breakfasts and dinners when we went out camping. For some reason pancakes and bacon just taste better when you're out in the woods. The hubby and I brought steaks out with us the last time we went and just stuck them on sticks over the fire. Worked out really well. I don't know how many grill parties I've been to at parks where we used exclusively the park grills to make everything. Chicken, brats, burgers, hotdogs. We usually brought the salads already made though.

Well, I am waiting until we buy the acreage with the barn to house the cow so I can go milk her at four in the morning so I can allow for the cream to rise to the top and have enough to churn the butter. :whistling

Excuses, excuses...:whistling:whistling

Hmmmm, perhaps I need to kidnap LP and ODC for my next camping trip. I promise to blame it on the aliens so you guys have a good story to take home.

Growing up my dad always brought stuff to make wicked breakfasts and dinners when we went out camping. For some reason pancakes and bacon just taste better when you're out in the woods. The hubby and I brought steaks out with us the last time we went and just stuck them on sticks over the fire. Worked out really well. I don't know how many grill parties I've been to at parks where we used exclusively the park grills to make everything. Chicken, brats, burgers, hotdogs. We usually brought the salads already made though.

We always had full blown meals when camping, too...and when the "town" food ran out, we had to catch and gather everything we ate. Dad usually had us out for 2 weeks at a time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom