Grilled Chicken Wings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BreezyCooking

Washing Up
I usually make my "Buffalo" wings inside - baked at around 425 degrees for about 45 minutes, turning & spicing frequently.

If I wanted to try them on the outside charcoal grill tomorrow, what sort of timing should I be looking for - less or more?

Depending the the size of your wings, I do mine on med. heat on my gas grill about ten mins on each side. Longer if they big ones. Love my wings. Good luck!

Made them tonight & they turned out great!!! Coals were "medium", & I placed the "drumette" parts closer to the heat; arranging the "wingette" parts more to the outside since they're thinner. Tossed them in lots of dry spices beforehand & cooked them for about 15 minutes per side; then tossed them with hot wing sauce. They were GREAT!!!

I just got a grill and I'm so wanting to make wings. I usually deep fry them but with the hot weather and the fun of grilling I can't wait to give it a try.
I love hot wings but hubby is more a honey garlic kind of guy. I think I'll do some plain (to toss in my Franks and butter) and maybe some sort of marinade or dry rub for the rest of the folks. Thanks to the two above posts I know it will be 10-15 min per side.

Back
Top Bottom