Hiker dogs TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
When we take the kids to camp we take along the motor home but do a lot of the cooking outside or bring some along already to go in a thermos jug. This is one favorite of Ethans and Olivias the hiker dog served hot in split roll. I also bring chopped onions and mustard for the kids as theirs are cooked in cider ours in beer:)
Mix 1 tab. minced onion, 1-12 oz of beer 1-Tab Worcestershire, 1/4cup chili sauce 12 beef hot dogs quartered and 6 french rolls split. I often cook these at home freeze the reheat at campsite
kadesma

I also bring chopped onions and mustard for the kids as theirs are cooked in cider ours in beer:)
kadesma

My first thought was, "Why cider for the kids' dogs? Cider is stronger than beer."

Then I remembered you aren't in Canada :LOL:

My first thought was, "Why cider for the kids' dogs? Cider is stronger than beer."

Then I remembered you aren't in Canada :LOL:
It's sometimes cider and at times juice. They love it and here the beer is stronger Thank heavens:LOL:
kades

When we take the kids to camp we take along the motor home but do a lot of the cooking outside or bring some along already to go in a thermos jug. This is one favorite of Ethans and Olivias the hiker dog served hot in split roll. I also bring chopped onions and mustard for the kids as theirs are cooked in cider ours in beer:)
Mix 1 tab. minced onion, 1-12 oz of beer 1-Tab Worcestershire, 1/4cup chili sauce 12 beef hot dogs quartered and 6 french rolls split. I often cook these at home freeze the reheat at campsite
kadesma
A good omelette we like to do while camping: Scramble eggs in a air tight zip lock bag with some ham, Cheese & a touch of lemon(to prevent eggs from turning green) Freeze, then pack in a cooler of ice. Over the campfire boil some water & it's a boil in a bag omelette.:)

Back
Top Bottom