Easy chocolate pudding pie with a twist.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I like making a pudding pie because they are easy and if made right can be resonably low in calories.

Last night I tried a new twist and I like the results. Instead of using less milk like it normally suggests, I used about 3/4C of skim and half a small container of whip topping free. The results were more of a mouse style pudding. Now, I think that I will have to keep playing with this idea, but I like the way it has started.

Has anyone else tried this? Did I come up with a new idea or am I just catching up?

I used the rest of the whip topping as topping. It is like an easy french silk pie.

kingfisher

1 box of chocolate instant pudding.
1 bowl of cool whip free
3/4 to 1C skim.
1 premade graham cracker pie shell

pudding, 1/2 of the cool whip and milk go in bowl in get mixed.
pour in shell.
top with other 1/2 of cool whip and refridgerate.:)

couldn't be easier.

Kingfisher, here's a pie my daughter makes that is so delicious you'd never know how guilt-free it is. Instead of the fat-free Jello and Cool-Whip, you can use sugar-free.
I have also made it with all the fattening stuff. :rolleyes:

Double Chocolate Pudding Pie

1-1/2 cups cold skim milk; divided
1 package Jello chocolate pudding mix; fat free
1 package Jello white choc pudding mx; fat free
1 tub Cool Whip; fat free
1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 in)

Pour 3/4 cup milk into a medium bowl. Add chocolate pudding mix and beat on low for 1 minute. Stir in 1/2 of Cool Whip. Spoon evenly into crust. Pour remaining milk into another bowl. Add white chocolate pudding mix and beat 1 minute. Stir in remaining Cool Whip. Spread over chocolate layer. Refrigerate 4 hours, until set.

Back
Top Bottom