I Don't Want To Use Cool Whip!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, Andy, you may have solved your problem but, according to DC forum guidelines, this thread will need to continue on for at least another week and six more pages before we can call it a wrap. :LOL:

...as long as he original topic is never mentioned again.

Don't forget the dissertation on why Cool Whip vs Whipped Cream use is better for the Environment. You know, that plastic tub is made out of petroleum products...

Some sources suggest the container might be healthier than the contents...

You guys are so silly that I think you drove Andy away.:ohmy:...

Just monitoring the conversation. No more karma points though.

Don't forget the dissertation on why Cool Whip vs Whipped Cream use is better for the Environment. You know, that plastic tub is made out of petroleum products...

Save your petroleum products for your auto. Not your stomach. Every time I see a product that has petroleum by-products in it, I wonder if the maker would be willing to try putting it in his gas tank. :angel:

I really hate to interrupt all your ramblings outside the parameters of the thread :rolleyes: but I thought I'd report back on the topic.

I did not make the peanut butter pie because SO happened to mention tres leches cake and that became the dessert of choice. We'll have that with dinner tonight.

However, I am intrigued by this dessert and will be making it soon. We're headed out for vacation next weekend so it will probably be after we return.

I really hate to interrupt all your ramblings outside the parameters of the thread :rolleyes: but I thought I'd report back on the topic.

I did not make the peanut butter pie because SO happened to mention tres leches cake and that became the dessert of choice. We'll have that with dinner tonight.

However, I am intrigued by this dessert and will be making it soon. We're headed out for vacation next weekend so it will probably be after we return.

You're a lucky man. If you were sticking around, you'd have to read more of this thread.

Seeeeeeeya; Chief Longwind (still) of the North

Save your petroleum products for your auto. Not your stomach. Every time I see a product that has petroleum by-products in it, I wonder if the maker would be willing to try putting it in his gas tank. :angel:

Every time I see chlorine, I wonder if the maker expects me to season my food with it. You know, because chlorine is in sodium chloride, so naturally they're exactly the same :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom