ISO Recipe for deep dish pie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

legend_018

Head Chef
I have one deep dish pie shell in the freezor. I used the other one for a spinache quiche earlier this week. ok I'm probably being silly, but was wondering if there was any kind of desert I could pull off somehow. This is what I have in the house that I think would be related to making a desert.

1. flour
2. sugar
3. brown sugar
4. chocolate chips
5. choc and vanilla handistack pudding cups "the kind you dont refrigerate"
6. eggs
7. non fat yogurt

I would like to not have to go to the store. I grocery shopped for the week this morning and have already gone to the grocery store for misc. items a few times this week. They are starting to know me well there "lol".

Anything that I can come up with?
I'm not really a desert maker. I have a few recipes in my recipe collection. It's not my forte...cooking on the stove is though

I'm not sure what your deep dish pie shell looks like, or if it is something pre baked or if you bake it with a filling, but I'm guessing fruit would work...do you have any fruit about the place?

If you have any nuts to add, you could make a derby pie. If not, a chocolate chip pie.

I decided on the derby pie without nuts. It's in the oven now. Thanks!!!!
Now my lonely pie shell isn't lonely anymore.

well worth a try. HOwever, I don't really like it "lol". Too sugary for me I think. It's like putting a spoon ful of sugar in my mouth. he he.
Maybe DH will like it.

Back
Top Bottom