Originally Posted by erehweslefox
Well, I take my pictures on my cell phone, but post on my laptop. My cell pictures upload auto to google photos, and my laptop isn't very good, so I don't really have IMG files to work with. When I try to post the photo as an image from the google link, well it gives me a broken box, so I've just been posting them as links....
We're an all Google house across all platforms: laptop, tablet(s), Samsung phone(s), and tower (when Alice is working...she needs a new part or two right now). All of our photos upload immediately to Dropbox accounts, his or hers depending on phone/tablet used. I do most of my comments (and all of my photo posting) from the laptop. You may be able to do the same from your Google photo album. This is how I do it (do it):
- Create new comment in "Reply to Thread" box.
- Scroll down to "Additional Options".
- Click on the box "Manage Attachments" within the "Attach Files" box.
- A "Manage Attachments" box will open up, allowing you to select "Chose Files" from the "Upload File from your Computer" box.
Your computer file with your photos should appear in some fashion. Select the photo you want to display and click, then open it within your computer folder. The phrase "no file chosen" should then be replaced with the identifying numbers for your photo. You can add up to 4(?) photos in a post. When you have all of the pictures selected, click the "Upload" button in the lower-right-hand corner of that same "Upload File..." box.
- When all the files (photos) are uploaded, the numbers disappear from there, but you will see that they are now listed in the "Additional Options/Attach Files" section below the compose box.
- At this point, I always click on "Preview Post" to make sure everything made the move OK.
, I may have just done a whole lot of typing for no other reason than to exercise my writing skills.
However, you may or may not be able to use these steps to move an image from your Google account to DC so we can see it here.