Savory Mini Pies - Tips, Ideas and Recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, I've ordered a pie maker! It should be here next week. Sounds like it will be fun to try!
Did you order the cookbook as well? I just love my pie maker infact my grandson is here and we are going to make some cherry pies and apple as well. Should be really good.
Enjoy your pie maker.
kades

I thought about it but figured I'd save a bit of money for now and start with these TNT recipes from my friends here at DC. I can always ask for the cookbook for Christmas if I run out of things to make.

Okay, I've ordered a pie maker! It should be here next week. Sounds like it will be fun to try!

Yea! Another convert! You will love it, it takes care of leftovers like crazy! Makes it easy to take for lunches.

I hope you like purple, the Mothership will swing by and help you out with recipes and any other questions.

I even made polenta crusts with mine, put tamale meat and cheese in them.

Yea! Another convert! You will love it, it takes care of leftovers like crazy! Makes it easy to take for lunches.

I hope you like purple, the Mothership will swing by and help you out with recipes and any other questions.

I even made polenta crusts with mine, put tamale meat and cheese in them.
+1

Mean Machine: Can it prepare Canolli & Calzone ?

Buon Giorno,

Mean machine, I must say ...

Would this machine be purchase-able via Amazon for European Union electrical sockets ?

Good question ... I shall certainly check into this ...

Princess Fiona, has certainly done a phenomenal job on her treatise with all her concoctions ... However, could it prepare Calzone ? Canolli ?

Some quick ideas off top of my think tank are:

1. calzone
2. canolli
3. Shepherd´s Pie
4. Minature Beef Wellington in pastry
5. Could it work with Phyllo ? Spanakopita Spinach Feta Pastry ?

Interesting post & Contributions and thanks so much for all the work that has gone into it.

Have a wonderful August,
Ciao, Margaux.

Buon Giorno,

Mean machine, I must say ...

Would this machine be purchase-able via Amazon for European Union electrical sockets ?

Good question ... I shall certainly check into this ...

Princess Fiona, has certainly done a phenomenal job on her treatise with all her concoctions ... However, could it prepare Calzone ? Canolli ?

Some quick ideas off top of my think tank are:

1. calzone
2. canolli
3. Shepherd´s Pie
4. Minature Beef Wellington in pastry
5. Could it work with Phyllo ? Spanakopita Spinach Feta Pastry ?

Interesting post & Contributions and thanks so much for all the work that has gone into it.

Have a wonderful August,
Ciao, Margaux.

Margi - I ordered mine from Williams Sonoma. Not sure if they have a European outlet or not. I checked on Amazon and most of the ones there were refurbished and not much cheaper than from the name brand store. I'm looking forward to trying it out. I have pie crusts in the freezer so will be able to use it right away!

Margi - I ordered mine from Williams Sonoma. Not sure if they have a European outlet or not. I checked on Amazon and most of the ones there were refurbished and not much cheaper than from the name brand store. I'm looking forward to trying it out. I have pie crusts in the freezer so will be able to use it right away!

Bed, Bath and Beyond has them also. :yum:

Chicken & Sausage Pie

Buon Giorno, Good Morning, Buenas Días, Bom Día, Bon Jour,

Could it actually prepare a pastry similiar to photo below ?

Attachments

• pastry chicken & sausage.jpg
    pastry chicken & sausage.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 266
Williams-Sonoma is good! My pie maker showed up this afternoon. I've got pie crusts thawing and spaghetti meat sauce thawing. I'm going to add pepperoni and cheese to the spaghetti sauce for supper tonight. Can't wait to try it out!

A little bit of a learning curve but for the most part they came out good. One must have been a little wet since the bottom fell out removing it. I'll cook them a little shorter time too. The edges got a bit dark.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom