What are your favorite Thanksgiving desserts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kristin DeMatti

Assistant Cook
What are everyone's favorite Thanksgiving desserts? Here are the favorites in my family:

1. Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie
2. Cranberry Chocolate Tart
3. Maple Walnut Cake

I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving, and get a chance to make some delicious desserts! :chef:

I have to laugh at this one. I'm really not much of a desert person. But one year I confessed to Mom that my favorite pie was actually blueberry. So she made a point of making sure that there was a blueberry pie in her repetoire (usual would have been a pumpkin and an apple)(I made the rest of the dinner). Then, someone in the family put it on the lower shelf of my kitchen nook table. Needless to say, the pie disappeared, leaving tell-tale blue stains on my dogs' faces.

Now my grocery store bakery (a Piggly Wiggly) sells halves of blueberry pies, and I just buy one for myself some other time besides Thanksgiving. To me, though, pumpkin pie sort of means Thanksgivings.

For me this is a pie holiday. I always make pumpkin and pecan. I would love coconut cream, but I'm the only one that would eat it :-(

For me this is a pie holiday. I always make pumpkin and pecan. I would love coconut cream, but I'm the only one that would eat it :-(
Those are my two favorites for Thanksgiving as well. I am having Thanksgiving at my daughter's this year and they don't like pecan pie (and my oldest grandson has braces and couldn't eat it anyway), so she is making a pumpkin pie and a peach-blueberry pie.

My husband and I would gladly share that coconut cream pie with you. Well, we would share it with you, but begrudgingly. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Homemade bittersweet chocolate truffles, Cranberry Swirl Coffee Cake, apple pie.

Traditionally it is Pumpkin Pie. I always have that. I have been know to add a Pear, Chocolate or Apple pie at times.

Mincemeat pie with a slice of sharp store cheese

Pumpkin pie with whipped cream

Apple crisp with vanilla ice cream

Pumpkin spice cake with cream cheese frosting

Back
Top Bottom