Boston Cream Pie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foodisfood

Assistant Cook
I know this says "PIE" but it is totally a cake so I am posting it here.

Hailing from Boston, MA, I felt the need to post this up after I edited it at my job. These pies are amazing and I plan to make on myself very soon! Has anyone made one themselves? I would love to see!

Enjoy guys!

How to from the head chef himself!

Recipe (I would copy and paste it, but it's pretty serious)

Looks SO good.

<3 Steven J.

This is Bugs' birthday cake request every year. I fill the custard layer with slices of banana though. Then you top with a dollop of whipped cream. Mmmmm.

How come the video shows chef making three layers of sponge while his recipe says to make two layers?

Okay, so now you have enough posts, you posted pics. Nice.
What does this website have to do with you?

I started working here a few weeks ago. I mentioned that in my introduction. It is the intro to the cooking world for me so a lot of what I see comes from this site. I am not trying to sell you guys anything, I am just becoming more and more interested in cooking since working here. I am sorry if it's coming off like that, honest. :ermm:

Sorry. Just my wording. I wasn't impying anything.
Good for you!

If you guys don't like the posting of these videos let me know, but in all honesty I enjoy them - and I will only ever post ones I like or enjoy... not the ones my boss likes (because I could care less). But like I said, if anyone is uncomfortable with the posting of the occasional video, I will stop. Promise.

Back
Top Bottom