Cappuccino Cupcakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You don't know how bad.
When I did not work at home, I always stopped and picked up some donuts, muffins, or something similar to have with my coffee. Well, I never get out in the morning and my town doesn't have a bakery or donut shop anyway. These will be perfect and homemade!
BTW, what are "papers" (easy on that one folks, lol)? Do you mean those cupcake things that you have to peal off to eat the cupcake?

You don't know how bad.
When I did not work at home, I always stopped and picked up some donuts, muffins, or something similar to have with my coffee. Well, I never get out in the morning and my town doesn't have a bakery or donut shop anyway.

Awe! I think we should all bake some goodies and send them to pacanis!! :chef: This way he can have a good "breakfast" every morning:LOL:

Awe! I think we should all bake some goodies and send them to pacanis!! :chef: This way he can have a good "breakfast" every morning:LOL:

I agree GK, but with all the trouble he is going through to make these we should at least let him have the fun!

You don't know how bad.
When I did not work at home, I always stopped and picked up some donuts, muffins, or something similar to have with my coffee. Well, I never get out in the morning and my town doesn't have a bakery or donut shop anyway. These will be perfect and homemade!
BTW, what are "papers" (easy on that one folks, lol)? Do you mean those cupcake things that you have to peal off to eat the cupcake?

Okay folks, back off!!! No jokes as Pacanis is a baking novice here!

Yes, they are the paper cups you have to peel off. The sell them where you get cake mixes and other baking needs in the grocery store. Get the large size. If you want, you can just grease your muffin tins, but since you have come this far..... (also pan cleaning is easier when you use the papers).

Thanks, Laurie. I was expecting someone to say they are sold with the cigarettes and made by zig-zag :ermm:

I just got back from Wally World and picked up most of what I need. I ended up with a small jar of instant coffee because the expresso section was too confusing to me :wacko: Don't they just make regular expresso? Everything had a flavor attached to it.
And I did see the "baking cups" I think they were called, but they looked too small so I didn't buy them. I found them in two places and they only had the one size. Typical Walmart. I couldn't find a few things I've been meaning to get. I know my muffin pan has larger openings than those things were. They might have them at the dinky store in town.

i love cup cakes but dont know how to prepare it. This recipe is simple and hope i can prepare it easily. let me try and enjoy my favourite.

Thanks for the great cup cake reciepe.

Oh My! Do those cup cakes sound wonderful. I can't wait to bake my own.

pdswife,
Thanks for the recipe on making our own self-rising flour. I never heard of doing that. :LOL: I guess we learn something new on here every day. :LOL:

i love cup cakes but dont know how to prepare it. This recipe is simple and hope i can prepare it easily. let me try and enjoy my favourite.

Thanks for the great cup cake reciepe.

These are so simple to make, you just put all the ingredients together and mix. If you don't have a food processor, you can use a hand or stand mixer or even a whisk.

Good luck and let us know how they turn out.

PEOPLE!!!! How am I going to lose any weight with these delicious sounding recipes popping up every 2 seconds?? OH MY! :ermm: (I'm in so much trouble!) :D

Cappuccino Cupcakes

1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
2 large eggs
1 cup self-rising flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
1 heaping tbsp instant coffee or expresso powder
3 - 4 tbsp milk

Preheat oven to 350 and line 12 cup muffin tin with papers

Put all the ingredients except the milk into a food processor and pulse until completely blended. Pulse again, adding milk through the tube to form a smooth batter (do not process too much).

Spoon evenly into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes or until the centre comes clean with a toothpick.

Let cool in the tin for 5 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to continue cooling.

Frost as desired or sprinkle with a mix of icing sugar and cinnamon while still warm.

hi no food processor here, just mixer and blender. do have an immersion blender, would that work?:wacko:

I am a cappuccino lover and also love a good cupcake! A combination made in heaven for me, and so there was nothing for it but to have a go at making these.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom