Crispy cakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missjiggy23

Assistant Cook
hiya everyone

im just new here but hoping someone can help. looking for a recipe for crispy cakes if possible. i used to get them at school, cut into rectangular bars with chocolate on top. the crispies were bound together with some sort of toffee sauce, if anyone has a recipe id be grateful if they could share it with me!
thanks

You don't mean the 'Rice Krispie' bars, do you? There are lots of variations on those, some with toffee instead of marshmallow.

missjiggy23 said:
hiya everyone

im just new here but hoping someone can help. looking for a recipe for crispy cakes if possible. i used to get them at school, cut into rectangular bars with chocolate on top. the crispies were bound together with some sort of toffee sauce, if anyone has a recipe id be grateful if they could share it with me!
thanks
Missjiggy,
I make one that is easy and has chocolate on top
3-king size milky way bars or 6 regular sized bars, cut into pieces
3-oz. butter
3-oz. rice krispies
Melt the milky way bars and the butter, then stir into the rice krispies, pat into and 8 inch square pan that you've sprayed with pam. Melt either bittersweet or milk chocolate and spread on top with a spatula..I used Bakers squares and used the whole box, as my kids like chocolate.
hope this is what you are looking for...
kadesma:)

crispy cakes

thanks for the recipe! ill try it soon! yeah i tihnk i mean something like the rice crispy bars, i remember the things im talking about from school so it was a wee while ago that i tried them, about 5 years anyway but ill have a shot at making that recipe thanks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom