Cupcake war- need ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SueZQ

Assistant Cook
I am planning a "Cupcake War" with family and friends. Partygoers will have the option of bringing cupcakes (made ahead of time). It will be $5 for each variety of cupcake entered, winner gets the cash, plus the title "cupcake queen"! I will probably get a tiara for the winner, just for fun! We are going to have judges and scoring, but not really sure how to go about it. I was also thinking of doing a table with plain cupcakes that guests can frost & decorate at the party. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions to add ? I want this to be super fun! Thanks!

You could ask them to provide recipes and then publish the Cupcake Chronicles. for them as a keepsake.

This would also be a great fundraiser/bakesale idea for charity. Still have prizes but, sell the surplus cupcakes.

Above all have fun and make some memories!

Big_Top_Cupcake_Bake_Set.jpg

This would make a great centerpiece. You can buy the kit at Bed, Bath, and All That Other Stuff for fifteen bucks. Don't plan on putting the cover on your cake dish though.

What about a 'guess the crazy ingredient?' and you could have zucchini cupcakes, choc chilli ones, rosewater etc?

Sounds like a fun idea! You could organise the prizes in catergories, ie best tasting, best looking, most unique etc

Back
Top Bottom