Deep Fried Cupcakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just reading the article is making my arteries close

I remember a few years ago we went to a farmers/ flea market outside of philly ( Zerns). And we passed a booth which sold deep fried everything ( except cupcakes). We ordered something ( maybe the deep fried oreos or twinkies) . All I can remember is that when we left the flea market, we all smelled as if we were deep fried ourselves. My wife refuses to go back. Me, I kinda liked it :-p

^That is exactly how I feel about the deep-fried everything craze: pickles, twinkies, candybars, raw cookie dough now cupcakes.

I can't eat this way--it makes me sick but it makes for an interesting conversation, doesn't it. lol

OMG! WOW...my dh is in the car right now driving to wherever that woman lives. He is gonna run by the court house and file for an anullment (sp?) first though. What a great idea and can you say YUM. I looked around her page and she's got some other really great ideas on there. Deep fried apple cinnamon ravioli! Great post, thanks a lot!

You had me at cupcake......

When I was in Scotland in August, I tried to get a fried Snickers and NONE of the fish & chips shop I went to sold them - I was really looking forward to trying it. Apparently, I was under the misconception that Scotland was the fried foods capital of the world.

I love fried food, and I love to fry food -- my favorite being probably Crab Begets. and I love cupcakes. but when I saw this thread title, my first reaction was "You've GOT to be kidding!" :LOL:

I might eat one... ONCE. I won't be frying them. ;)

me either june. my first thought, " some things are just plain wrong". maybe it is wonderful but i can't get past how yucky it sounds:chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom