Corazon's Chocolate Orange Cookies are FANTASTIC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
Earlier today I was searching through the DC archives, looking for a new cookie recipe, and I came across Corazon's Double Chocolate Orange Cookies.

Boy are they tasty!!!

I changed it just a tad:
---> the orange I used was really juicy, so I added an extra 2½ Tbsp. of flour.
----> I used my cookie scoop, so each was 1½ Tbsp. in size, so the timing changed to 12 minutes

They came out perfect and so delicious!
img_654640_0_b94d25a089a5355f7151a7af89ab970f.jpg

Here's the recipe - I suggest you try it!
http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/cookies/14802-double-chocolate-orange-cookies.html

I guess I'll have to come back out there for another batch of cookies!!!!! It would be well worth the trip!! :flowers:

They look so good! I've printed the recipe and going shopping for ingredients tomorrow. I'm having the chocolate cravings right now. Thanks for sharing.

Update on the cookies - when they're fresh out of the oven, they're soft in the center with a very thin crispier outside. After they've been in the cookie jar, they're like little super-chocolatey-orangey-cakes.

**Oh, and a note from my "all cookies should be dunked in milk" boy- don't dunk them in milk - the orange/milk combo is weird. Drink it with the cookie instead.**

Even on my diet, I ate a small one - I made one batch, 15 cookies to a baking sheet. It was worth it, they are scrumptuous !!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone zesting the orange, by the way ? I used a veg. peeler but it was clumsy.

Earlier today I was searching through the DC archives, looking for a new cookie recipe, and I came across Corazon's Double Chocolate Orange Cookies.

Boy are they tasty!!!

I changed it just a tad:
---> the orange I used was really juicy, so I added an extra 2½ Tbsp. of flour.
----> I used my cookie scoop, so each was 1½ Tbsp. in size, so the timing changed to 12 minutes

They came out perfect and so delicious!
img_658886_0_b94d25a089a5355f7151a7af89ab970f.jpg

Here's the recipe - I suggest you try it!
http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/cookies/14802-double-chocolate-orange-cookies.html

The link doesn't work for me. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom