Easiest Peanut Butter Cookies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Quizzie

Senior Cook
Hello Everyone.. I have the easiest cookie that the kids will love. No flour,no vanilla no baking soda.. (got you stummped) HERE WE GO.......

Ingrediants you will need:
preheat oven to 350'

1 cup jiff peanut butter(smoothe or crunchy)
1 egg
1/2 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar

Mix all ingrediants in a bowl. You may add pecans or whatever you wish.
drop onto cookie sheet with an ice cream scooper. (small)
mash with fork for your crisscross. you may add extra sugar on top(crystalized sugar is best)
Bake about 10 to 12 minutes until cookies are a golden brown.

You will absolutely love them. I can not remember where I got this recipe.
It has been a family favorite. ENJOY..

fantastic quizzie,
Cade will love helping me with these..Thanks

kadesma:)

KADESMA, Let me know how they turn out. The best thing I like about these cookies is that they are not dry or hard. My grandkids look for them when they come over.

Quizzie said:
KADESMA, Let me know how they turn out. The best thing I like about these cookies is that they are not dry or hard. My grandkids look for them when they come over.
I'll let you know Quzzie..I'll have Cade here next monday so I'll plan for us to try them then...I have a feeling I'm going to eat more than my share PB is my favorite of all cookies.

Here is another quick one Melts in your mouth
PEANUT BUTTER TRUFFLE COOKIES
clear.gif

clear.gif
1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
clear.gif

1. Preheat oven to 350°. In small bowl, with wooden spoon, combine all ingredients except chips until blended. Stir in chocolate just until combined.

2. On ungreased baking sheets, using slightly rounded teaspoonfuls, drop dough 2 inches apart. (Do not flatten.)

3. Bake 9 minutes or until cookies are puffed and golden. (Cookies will be very soft.) On wire rack, place baking sheets and let stand 5 minutes. Remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.

Note you really have to watch them as soon as they puff
take them out

Looks great Letscook,
I gather as many cookie recipes as I can, I love making cookies with my grandson Cade, we have so much fun and he is getting to be a whizz with the mixer:LOL: Thank you

Thanks, jkath, for the link to your cookie exchange recipes. They look great ~ I'm always in the market for a new cookie recipe!!

(I,too, make the flourless peanut butter cookies, especially for a friend who is allergic to wheat.)

I have made these cookies before and for a little extra taste...Push a Hershey's Kiss in the center before you bake them.
We used to push a Brach's chocolate star on the cookies, but I haven't seen those in a long time.

Thanks, Quizzie! I'm headed to the kitchen right now to make these with Extra Crunchy Jif :)

:LOL: Mine are done! Did I beat you, Glenda?

These are yummy - and soooooo easy!! Next time I"m going to double the recipe...:pig:

i LUV those cookies! so easy & so delicious! mmmm. i should make a batch for my dear buddy's pre-schooler.

I made these last night, but I added 1/3 cup of semisweet chocolate chips...just couldn't help it! They were delicious. I got 14 cookies, if anyone wants to know the yield.

I am glad everyone enjoyed the recipe. Another thing to add is M.M.'s (plain or peanut) Pecans are my favorite with oatmeal mixed into the peanut butter mix. The bad thing .. I can eat all 14 by myself. "leave some for the kids"!

Quizzie said:
The bad thing .. I can eat all 14 by myself.

...and that's a bad thing because........?:rolleyes:
I do the Bill Cosby thing with these.
"Let's see...there's egg..... they're nutritious! And of course, peanut butter has protein...yeah, that's it! Look! It's a breakfast food!" Yum!:chef:

Right jk, there are worse things. The recipe could make 24 cookies instead of 14. Then the bad thing... would be.. that I could eat all 24 by myself (lol).
Sounds like a breakfast meal to me..

jkath, that is a hilarious show.
'Dad, he is great, he gave us chocolate cake!':ROFLMAO:
me & my family saw that & laughed!!!!!!!:LOL:
if i had cable i'd see if it was on again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom