Melt In Your Mouth Peanut Butter Cookies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and make mine fat free milk CAUSE THE COOKIE'S GONNA CLOG MY 'things'....:LOL::LOL:
sounds delish ol blue, my favorite cookie is peanut butter.
DIL's too. <go figure:huh:that must mean she's sorta like me, "0 no Mr. bill":ohmy:
is shortening like Crisco then? don't know if I have any of that. Yep, I do. Just bought a little round of Crisco and had forgotten about it. So here I go, hope they're spectacular.
:mellow:
This sounds good too but how does it bake only using peanut butter sugar and an egg? There's no flour? Hum, hate to waste the peanut butter if I don't know for sure it'd work, I'm a sceptic, plus, what does it mean bake as usual, I've never made it before so there is no usual:wacko: time and temp please

We have been making these same cookies for years, they are great and real easy to make. Especially good to use to get kids involved in cooking as they are so easy to make.

Those sound great and much like my mom's old recip. Long ago, my mother-in-law found a really great recipe that was so unbelievably easy and also delicious. It's just
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg.
Mix and bake as usual . Try it. You'll be astonished. Crunchy natural peanut butter is really terrific in it.

xmascarol, while I am not celiac, I have problems digesting too much wheat. A friend once found this recipe and made it for me as a surprise because I pretty well cut out sweets and the like to save my wheat/gluten rations for things like pasta! These cookies were just the most wonderful thing in the world to me. I still make and love them....but I make the regular ones for everyone else and keep these little gems all to myself. If a person IS celiac or has a wheat allergy, be sure to use an all natural peanut butter and not one with additives.

Back
Top Bottom