Pepperidge Farm Carrot Cake Cookies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
I generally like Pepperidge Farm products. Their raspberry Milanos are fantastic as are their Chesapeake dark chocolate pecan cookies.

SO brought home a bag of a new product, carrot cake soft dessert cookies. We both really like carrot cake so this seemed a natural.

They are really awful! I couldn't finish one cookie. The smell and taste like a Yankee Candle and have a waxy texture.

I wrote to Pepperidge Farm and asked them to stop making them.

I generally like Pepperidge Farm products. Their raspberry Milanos are fantastic as are their Chesapeake dark chocolate pecan cookies.

SO brought home a bag of a new product, carrot cake soft dessert cookies. We both really like carrot cake so this seemed a natural.

They are really awful! I couldn't finish one cookie. They smell and taste like a Yankee Candle and have a waxy texture.

I wrote to Pepperidge Farm and asked them to stop making them.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I am sorry Andy, I just fell apart. That has to be the best review of a failed product I have ever read. Maybe the Phamtom Gourmet should do a review of packaged cookies. (a local food critic) :angel:

Thanks, Addie. I was really disappointed as their products are generally very good.

Back
Top Bottom