Pine Nut Cookies Recipe Really worth a try

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alex-Peter

Cook
Hello friend ,Hope you are doing well.:wub:

Today I will give you another wonderful cookies recipe :chef: Without prolong let you with ingredients .

10 oz ground almonds
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
pinch of salt
1 cup of plain flour
1/2 cup of pine nuts, chopped
granulated sugar

Cream butter and sugar until very soft; mix in the ground almonds, salt, vanilla and flour. The dough will be rather firm.

Cut off pieces about the size of prunes and roll them into little cigar-shaped pieces about 1/2-inch thick. Roll these in the chopped pine nuts and bend them into a half-moon shape.

Place these 1-inch apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 350F for 15 to 20 minutes. The crescents should not be browned. Cool about 5 minutes, then strew with a little granulated sugar.

I hope to enjoy ,don't be skimp and give me your opinion :ROFLMAO:

These do sound good but, pine nuts are only a memory for me.

I went to buy some at Christmas time and they were $24.00/ pound! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I think I would have to use some almond extract instead of vanilla then roll the cookie in slivered almonds!

They sound very nice. I am deathly allergic to pine nuts, but I could see subbing pecans or hazelnuts for the pine nuts. I am so glad I am only allergic to pine nuts and not all nuts/seeds.

These sound like some Christmas cookies my Grandma used to make. Never did find her recipe. Glad to have found yours. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom