Recipe for Golden French Palmier biscuits
Hi there !
This time I suggest a the recipe of palmiers.
The 'Palmier' is a French crisp cookie !
I have done a video : "MAKE a #GOLDEN FRENCH #PALMIER" on my youtube channel : "Random Thingy tanK". You should take a look if you want to understand the entire process.
Ingredients FOR PALMIER COOKIES :
- 2 pie crusts (puff pastry).
- Brown sugar.
The recipe FOR PALMIER COOKIES :
- Delicately place the first puff pastry.
- Sprinkle the sugar with a spoon over the puff pastry.
- Spread the sugar manually over the whole puff pastry.
- Delicately place the second puff pastry.
- Flatten the whole using a rolling pin
- Add sugar in the same way as described above.
- Gently fold two ends of the puff pastry until you reach the center.
- Fold the two rolls of puff pastry so that they overlap each other.
- Cut the whole into slices: the thinner your slices, the thinner your Palmier biscuits ( and the more cookies you will have ;) ) !
- Put everything in the oven at 180 ° C for 7 minutes.
- Take out the cookies and turn them over. - Put them back to cook for 7 minutes.
- Repeat the previous instructions, until you get well browned cookies to control the cooking of your cookies and make sure that the baking is done smoothly.
- Once your cookies are golden brown you can take them out, wait for them to cool before eating them! :)