"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Desserts, Sweets & Cookies & Candy > Cookies
Click Here to Login

Old 03-12-2020, 09:11 AM   #1
Assistant Cook

Smile Recipe for Golden French Palmier biscuits

Hi there !

This time I suggest a the recipe of palmiers.
The 'Palmier' is a French crisp cookie !
I have done a video : "MAKE a #GOLDEN FRENCH #PALMIER" on my youtube channel : "Random Thingy tanK". You should take a look if you want to understand the entire process.

Ingredients FOR PALMIER COOKIES :

- 2 pie crusts (puff pastry).

- Brown sugar.

The recipe FOR PALMIER COOKIES :

- Delicately place the first puff pastry.

- Sprinkle the sugar with a spoon over the puff pastry.

- Spread the sugar manually over the whole puff pastry.

- Delicately place the second puff pastry.

- Flatten the whole using a rolling pin

- Add sugar in the same way as described above.

- Gently fold two ends of the puff pastry until you reach the center.

- Fold the two rolls of puff pastry so that they overlap each other.

- Cut the whole into slices: the thinner your slices, the thinner your Palmier biscuits ( and the more cookies you will have ;) ) !

- Put everything in the oven at 180 C for 7 minutes.

- Take out the cookies and turn them over. - Put them back to cook for 7 minutes.

- Repeat the previous instructions, until you get well browned cookies to control the cooking of your cookies and make sure that the baking is done smoothly.

- Once your cookies are golden brown you can take them out, wait for them to cool before eating them! :)

sanyoc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 11:57 AM   #2
Assistant Cook

i try this and its very tasty ;) thanks

Old 03-15-2020, 11:59 AM   #3
Assistant Cook

You are welcome :)
sanyoc5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cookie, easily cook, pie crust, recipe

Recipe for Golden French Palmier biscuits Hi there ! This time I suggest a the recipe of palmiers. The 'Palmier' is a French crisp cookie ! I have done a video : "MAKE a #GOLDEN FRENCH #PALMIER" on my youtube channel : "Random Thingy tanK". You should take a look if you want to understand the entire process. Ingredients FOR PALMIER COOKIES : - 2 pie crusts (puff pastry). - Brown sugar. The recipe FOR PALMIER COOKIES : - Delicately place the first puff pastry. - Sprinkle the sugar with a spoon over the puff pastry. - Spread the sugar manually over the whole puff pastry. - Delicately place the second puff pastry. - Flatten the whole using a rolling pin - Add sugar in the same way as described above. - Gently fold two ends of the puff pastry until you reach the center. - Fold the two rolls of puff pastry so that they overlap each other. - Cut the whole into slices: the thinner your slices, the thinner your Palmier biscuits ( and the more cookies you will have ;) ) ! - Put everything in the oven at 180 C for 7 minutes. - Take out the cookies and turn them over. - Put them back to cook for 7 minutes. - Repeat the previous instructions, until you get well browned cookies to control the cooking of your cookies and make sure that the baking is done smoothly. - Once your cookies are golden brown you can take them out, wait for them to cool before eating them! :) 3 stars 1 reviews