The Perfect Cookie for a Cozy Evening

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rainymuffins

Assistant Cook
Hello All,

Today is my last day of work before a week of Thanksgiving Break, and I am creating a wish list of everything I plan to bake this week to get into the festive spirit. For me, Thanksgiving and the end of the year in general evokes feelings of hygge, coziness, and comfort foods, and so I want to bake things that taste scrumptious and go perfectly with a snuggly sweater, fuzzy socks, a cup of coffee, and a juicy book. As a homebody, I'll be baking for me, myself, and I, so small portions too. I've been doing some research for some recipes and came across this one that was so charming that I wanted to share it. I'll be baking it this weekend, so I'll create another post with pictures and a taste review as well :)

This recipe is from Food52, and is a single-serving chocolate and peanut butter cookie (how could you go wrong?). I thought this was so cute because the serving size is literally 1 cookie. Here's the link: https://food52.com/recipes/77260-single-serving-chocolate-and-peanut-butter-cookie

Recipe

Makes: 1 cookie
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 1 min

Ingredients:

2tablespoons peanut butter, preferably natural
2tablespoons heaping, quick-cooking or instant oats
1teaspoon confectioners’ sugar
1/4teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1tablespoon semisweet chocolate chips
1pinch flaky sea salt, for garnish (optional)

I'll make another post after I make it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom