Whats Your Favorite Christmas Cookie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mine has to be those German type cookies, they`re kinda softish with icing on the top, the cookies itself has a sort of ginger with a hint of cinnamon, and as I say is softish with a medium brown color.
not a clue what they`re called, but they Totaly Rock! :)

Hi boufa06, I wanted to let you know that I made the cookies and they are delicious. My DH said they tasted like what he remembered his mother making. I don't have any Greek connection but my DH does. His mother was Greek. Her maiden name was Panasis. Again, thank you for sharing your recipe and they were very easy to make and I will definitely be making them again and again. Happy Holidays to you and your family also!

Please post: Kourabiedes Sugared Almond and Ricciarelli Tuscany.

Please post: Kourabiedes Sugared Almond and Ricciarelli Tuscany.

Thanks you for the Ricciarelli Recipe. Where can you buy the conf wafer paper?

Aria said:
Thanks you for the Ricciarelli Recipe. Where can you buy the conf wafer paper?

We get it from a specialty food shop, frankly, it is not an item you can go and grab from any old grocery shop, see if you can spot a store or dealer near you who stock items specially for bakers and confectioners and check with them...

But if you can't find it, you can do without it, just line each layer with wax paper when you store them.

I would have to second the Mexican wedding cakes followed Rossettes in a close second.

Back
Top Bottom