Best Jelly Beans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudbug

Chef Extraordinaire
Just picked up 3 bags of my personal favorite - the ones by made Lifesavers, of all manufacturers. I'm not a big candy person except for Easter, and these just seem to taste so much better to me.

Do you guys have a favorite brand?

I don't care for jelly beans much at all but I do like Jelly Bellies only cause they have flavors like lemon and chocolate

middie said:
I don't care for jelly beans much at all but I do like Jelly Bellies only cause they have flavors like lemon and chocolate

The only jelly beans I like are the Jelly Belly brand ones. I like that they are smaller and you can get many interesting flavours. Butter popcorn, root beer and strawberry sundae are my favourites. :)

Jelly belly here too!! LOL
I love all the flavors but licorice. I really like the buttered popcorn and coconut.

I really like the Lifesaver brand. They have the traditional flavors I like the best. I recently received a sampler box of Jelly Bellys as a thank you gift. It had 20 different flavors and many were not really that good. Just my opinion...

jelly bellies completely groos me out. some of those flavors are just practical jokes, i'm sure. some guy in a lab coat and hair net decides to get even with the world while standing over the vat of cooking jelly, and 2 smelly sneakers later, they've come up with a new flavor (what! whaddidya think i was gonna say...:ermm: )

there's a local little candy shop that makes their own jelly beans that are very good. they taste a lot like "mike and ike's", but fresh and without all of the preservatives.

buckytom said:
there's a local little candy shop that makes their own jelly beans that are very good. they taste a lot like "mike and ike's", but fresh and without all of the preservatives.

Oooh, I forgot about Mike and Ike's! I love those. The grape ones are the best... havent had them in ages.

texasgirl said:
Jelly belly here too!! LOL
I love all the flavors but licorice. I really like the buttered popcorn and coconut.
Those are my favorites too!!!:)
My kids like them the best as well as the Russel Stouffer's.I can't believe though that I went to Chocolates With love and spent $50 on Easter candy:ohmy: .My kids love the homemade dark chocolate coconut eggs and the homemade peanut butter eggs, ect. from that particular chocolate shop .OH well...Happy Easter!!!!!

I am influenced much to easily. This thread has prompted me to buy a bag of jelly belly's and a box of mike and ike's. Hehe. Good thing that they are so sweet - that way you cant eat too many at one time!

The only brand I know by name are Jelly Belly so I really can't say what kind I like the best. I like some Jelly Belly flavors, but hate others. They are certainly not the best jelly beans I have ever had though. I can not stand the smell of the popcorn ones. Just thinking about that smell right now it turning my stomach.

Back
Top Bottom