Bounty Balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do one like this, but, with milk chocolate and wax. Never did the white chocolate though. By the time I get the chocolate on the balls, I'm tired of doing them and wouldn't want to decorate, lol
I usually make about 50+ at a time though.

I think it probably is about 50 odd texasgirl. Im not sure though, but i think so. I doubled the recipe, as we had guests over today ;) Only have a few left noww !!!! :pig: lol

Thank you very much Lee, you can have the last few if you want ;)

Actually texasgirl, i dont think it was 50 odd at all, i just looked the pic again, it was no where near 50!

I only make that many one time a year, just before Christmas. My sisters and I get together one day and make candy and cookies. If it weren't for that, I would not make that many at all!! LOL
yours looks so pretty though. Maybe it will do that this year. I guess drizzling isn't gonna take much more time than what I have already put into it.

Unclebob, they really are good, they taste just like bounty :rolleyes:

texasgirl, youre right it only takes an extra few minutes!! N it makes allllll the difference to look at :) I made some the day before, without the white choc because there was none at home, n they tasted the same , but they didnt say 'come eat me', not that that could stop us lol :LOL:

although not sure what a Bounty is, this looks like something I would love, since coconut and chocolate are two favorites.
thanks for posting, when I find some desiccated coconut, I can make it.
where does one buy it? maybe Trader Joes?

I am sorry Lefselover, I do not know what a Trader Joes is, :rolleyes:I should think you could find it in most supermarkets though. A bounty is a coconut chocolate bar

oh thanks Shama, very much like a Peter Paul Mounds bar, my personal favorite right next to it's brother, Almond Joy.With the Almond Joy, there are almonds under the coating of chocolate and now they even make dark chocolate Almond Joy and Mounds, delicious. I think this open version is of a Mounds cupcake though, not a real Mounds, oh no wait I think I found one that'll work

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom