Death By Chocolate! Name your Poison :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snip 13

Master Chef
Whether is dark and dreamy, smooth and creamy, sweet and smooth or just plain and pure we all love some kind of chocolate!
Name your poison :)
A favourite or many favourites. Ways you enjoy them just bring it!

I would have to put Lindt Intense Orange first on my list. The bitter sweet smooth as silk chocolate with a burst of Citrus just floats my boat.

If it's a whole box I'm after I would choose Cote D'Or Pralines. Any kind, nior, blanc or Noisettes. Just love them all! Or a nice big box of Anthon Berg Liqueur Chocolate Bottles. Yum Yum!
When I just want cheap and cheerful I will Go for Aero (just love those tiny bubbles) or a simple Twix bar.

Love a mug of white hot chocolate infused with warm spices and spiked with a bit of whiskey on a cold night or Creamy whole hazelnut chocolate sauce over a scoop of pure vanilla ice cream in summer!

Last month I found a powdered hot chocolate mix that had peppermint stick chips mixed in.

It's supposed to be made with water, but I made it with some extra half and half.

I also love a Reece's Peanut Butter Cup.

Santander 70% bar chocolate (Columbia)
El Rey Apamate 73% bar chocolate (Venezuela)
Dove milk chocolate
Homemade bittersweet chocolate truffles
Homemade dark hot fudge sauce over vanilla ice cream and coffee/espresso ice cream.
Homemade bittersweet chocolate ice cream

Lindt hands down! Dang they are good! Ran into a store in a mall in NJ, (free samples), got some at Costco in Chicago, got an assortment, gave some away as gifts and stocking stuffers, and snarfed down the rest. Have been going through Lindt withdrawals since November.

Lindt hands down! Dang they are good! Ran into a store in a mall in NJ, (free samples), got some at Costco in Chicago, got an assortment, gave some away as gifts and stocking stuffers, and snarfed down the rest. Have been going through Lindt withdrawals since November.
Agreed! Smooth and silky yum yum!

Love the intense orange and the Lindt Pistachio with it's creamy praline and little green gem inside lol!

I'd almost have to go with the hot cocoa that I made for the GCC Chocolate Challenge. But there is just something amazing that happens when you put hazlenut and chocolate together. Can you say Nutella?

But then again, spread seedless raspberry jam on a cold 3 Musketeers bar.

And don't forget the Cadbury, anything but the mint.

Russell Stover's Silk Chocoate, Dark

Most any Lindt, again no mint.

Raspberry and blueberry truffles from See's Candy Stores

Chocolate mayonaise Cake with chocolate-hazlenut buttercream icing

Devil's food cake with a raspberry filling in the middle

Exceptional, ice cold, chocolate Milk.

Chocolate Nibs

Once in a great while, I'll crave a plain Hershey Bar, or a Snickers.

White Chocolate Almond Bark:w00t2:

That should round out the list of sensational chocolates for me. Of course there are many, many more. But there is only so much room on a page.:LOL:

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I really love a good bittersweet chocolate. The kind that, when it first hits your tongue, makes you cringe a bit, but then as it melts...so much flavor, just too delightful. But i have to say, I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate, unless its a white chocolate mocha from good ol' Starbucks.

Just tasted a new Chocolate by Cadbury. Pear flavoured milk chocolate with cashew nuts and honeycomb. Can't decide if I love or hate it :) Weird!

For allaya chocolate lovers..............

see attached !:pig:

I have two others but they are too large for downloading.......
I'll be happy to pass them along VIA e-mail if anyone wants them...
write me at luckytrim@comcast.net.

Attachments

• chocoa[1].pdf
    677.6 KB · Views: 98
my wife recently brought home one of the best chocolatey things i've ever tasted. it was almonds, covered in sweetened shredded coconut, coated in dark chocolate.

oh baby this was good stuff. we almost finished the entire bag off in one day. then she hid the rest, the mean ol'swamp witch...

I knew I wrote here before, but maybe that was when my Internet decided to make a break...??

Love Rausch Chocolate, especially the one with hazelnuts and grapes... think we have to go there these days...

Swiss Schoki is also great, not only Lindt, but Cailler, Frey and what else..

have to go and search für Schoki now.. *taptap*

Mocha Cappuccino Café.

Without my two cups in the morning, I'm good for nothing the entire day!

Having my first cup right this moment!

You slept in until almost 3 PM??? Oh, I can't wait to retire!:angel:

Chocolate, Chocolate Chip muffins...yum!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom