PLEASE, help me identify these candies.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
I really hope someone can figure this out.
Last year, a man that my husband did some work for gave him some candy for Christmas. There wasn't a name, that I can remember, on the clear plastic box.
There were 3 different boxes. One had chocolate covered toffee, one had what looked like colored rocks of different sizes that had fruit syrups in them and the other also had colored rock looking candy that had different nuts in them.
Do these sound like anything that anyone has tried before?
I'm going to look at the boxes again, I kept them, thought I could use the boxes for something:LOL: and make sure there isn't a name on them, if there is, I will come back and post it.

Okay, it's Amen Wardy. But, when I google it and click on the amenwardyhome.com link, it says I'm not authorized to view the page.
Does anyone know where I can get this stuff?

Chocoholic said:
It said it was forbidden. :huh: :(

I know and it's ticking me off!!!
I don't know if hubby can get hold of this guy to find out where he got them. Our luck, nowhere around here. The guy travels all over.
This stuff is good too!!
I was hoping to get some for gifts.

It appears their website is down. I'm afraid you may have to "drop a dime" and make a phone call. They did have a problem with a product they sold being recalled recently ... which may have prompted them shutting down the online site. If they are still in business you should be able to reach them by phone. Just remember that they are on Mountain time ... an hour behind us here in TX.

Amen Wardy Home
210 S. Galena
Aspen, CO 81611 - 2399
(970) 920-7700

Back
Top Bottom