TNT Peanut Butter Fudge.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love peanutbutter fudge,but have never made it. This looks easy enough for even me to make. Definately going to try it. Thanks for posting

Your welcome and enjoy. I have found one problem I am going to have to make another batch to put in my gift baskets, I can't keep my paws out of it.

I also been thinking about dipping each pcs into melted chocolate hmmm
Holidays are bad for this. Happy Holidays all !!!!!

THANKS! Was looking for PB Fudge

This is like the old Kraft recipe for chocolate fudge replacing the chocolate with the peanut butter.

One question; can you add nuts or use crunchy peanut butter?

Looks sooooooooooooooooo delish!

I just made this last night. I added Chocolate chips after I poured it into the pan then used a knife like you do for a marble cake. It's delicious and very easy. Everyone is mad it's for presents not for home.
Here is some pictures of it.

Attachments

• fudge 1.jpg
    fudge 1.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 232
  • fudge 2.jpg
    fudge 2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 228
WOW!

Hummmmm sure loooks good!

Ok, I will try to make it tomorrow and I will use your recipe Mikk1

THANKS LETSCOOK! :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

I made this last night and it was great. It is nice and creamy and melt in your mouth. Easy to make. Its a Keeper

Jif® Recipes - Peanut Butter Fudge
going to make this right now......
guess you got my attention.........
forget studying, who needs it anyway, right?:wacko:
Hey Mikki, is this the same recipe only difference being to add choco chippers? need to know so I can get out the bag of 'em.....
gotta 'em anyway, this cooking went fast, maybe cause I went upstairs to finish the laundry and then thought YIKES! cooling, and that spoon, lickalicious!

Last edited:
I don't think I added that I let it set up/cool off too much before adding the chips so I dropped them on top, tried to swirl, there was no swirling goin on. I put the oven on, up the fudge in there, just to rewarm the stuff and get the chips to melt a bit and the whole top went dark brown. Too much sugar in there and boy this brings a brand new meaning to caramelizing.:( But, I quicky took it out, tried to move the chips into a swirl, still didn't happen, but managed to make the extra brown top disappear. End of story, the stuff is killer good!​

I have been meaning to say that the Jiff Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is AWESOME!! If you do like Mikki, and drop a couple handfuls of choc. chips in the fudge, RIGHT after you pour it in the pan, and swirl it around as it melts..it is just..the BEST!!!!! I have taken it to a few pot lucks and dinners, and it is such a hit. Thank you so much 'letscook'!!

One of my true weaknesses.. peanut butter fudge. I can whip up a fast batch without measuring anything...

Sugar, milk, butter.. boil until it "looks right", add peanut butter and vanilla and stir. Awesome stuff..

Back
Top Bottom