What is Your Chocolate Pleasure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This thread is evil.... my mouth is watering ;)

Favorite Chocolate beverage: Hot malted cocoa made from scratch with full fat milk, vanilla and nutmeg.

Favorite Chocolate bar: The one in my hand

Favorite Chocolate desert: German Chocolate cake with coconut pecan icing and BIG chocolate curls on top

Favorite Chocolate Confection: Handmade truffles with a orange zest dusted with cocoa.

What is the best Chocolate item you've made/created:
Ohhh tough...
Chocolate Truffle Tart that was tinged with Frangelica, in a ginger snap crust and topped with whipped Vanilla Mascarpone and raspberries.

cake.jpg

Last edited:
Favorite Chocolate beverage: Chocolate Malt
Favorite Chocolate bar: Snickers
Favorite Chocolate desert: Chocolate Brownies with nuts, Mousse, home-made French silk pie, my grandmother’s from scratch German chocolate cake,flour-less chocolate cake. I guess I got this one well covered, and am easily pleased.
Favorite Chocolate Confection: DW’s chocolate Fudge
What is the best Chocolate item you've made/created: A ganache. It was so rich in color and flavor and smooth and surprisingly easy to make.

HaHa, menumaker has it right! Seriously, if you love chocolate it is hard to think of something you wouldn't like.

As an edit to my original post I would say that practically ALL chocolate is my "favorite', it's just that which one is my favorite depends on what I have a taste for at that particular moment. It's like kids: you love all your kids equally, it's just that sometimes you like one more than the others. :LOL:

Actually chocolate ice cream is the only one kind I like, generally I will eat ice cream but could not care less if I do not have it,

Can go on without for month.

Actually chocolate ice cream is the only one kind I like, generally I will eat ice cream but could not care less if I do not have it,

Can go on without for month.

The last time I had ice cream was over a year ago. One scoop is all I can handle at a time. A small scoop. :angel:

Favorite beverage: white chocolate raspberry mocha (from Brewhahas)
Favorite bar: Cadbury Creme Egg (before Hershey's buyout)
Favorite dessert: Wacky Cake
Favorite confection: homemade orange chocolate truffles
Th e best I've made: orange chocolate truffles (lost the recipe :(

Favorite Beverage - Hot Chocolate, but rarely.
Favorite Bar - only Hershey Kisses
Favorite Dessert - None
Favorite confection - none

I don't like sweets, as in baked goods, but I can inhale Hershey Kisses.

What is your favorite Chocolate Treat? it can be a certain truffle from a box of chocolates, a particular brand of pure chocolate, a desert, a cake, a pie, a candy bar, a chocolate beverage, anything chocolate, including nibs.

Maybe I'll put it like this:
Favorite Chocolate beverage:
Favorite Chocolate bar:
Favorite Chocolate desert:
Favorite Chocolate Confection:
What is the best Chocolate item you've made/created:

I'll give my answers a bit later.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North
"None" to all of the above I'm afraid. If all the chocolate in the world fell into a deep hole it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

I think I have the distinction of being the only person on the earth who doesn't like chocolate!

"None" to all of the above I'm afraid. If all the chocolate in the world fell into a deep hole it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

I think I have the distinction of being the only person on the earth who doesn't like chocolate!

My husband is right there with you, and that suits me just fine!!

This is my Hershey pie I use. It is always gone in a flash

Hershey Sundae Pie
Layer 1- 1 chocolate pie crust
Layer 2:- 8 ounces cream cheese 3/4 cup powdered sugar 8 ounces Cool-Whip 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Layer 3: - 1 - 3 oz box chocolate pudding Milk

Whip cheese until softened. Blend in powdered sugar and remaining ingredients and place on crust.
Make pudding as directed, but minus 1/2 cup milk.
Top pie with pudding mixture.
Finish with Cool Whip and chocolate curls or mini choc chips.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom