White Chocolate & Peppermint Candy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali

Assistant Cook
1 bag white chocolate chips
Hard peppermint candy, crushed

Melt the chips in a heavy pot on low heat. Stir frequently. When melted, add the crushed candy. Pour into a non-stick pan or on wax paper. Put in freezer for about 5-10 minutes until hardened. Break into pieces and enjoy!

The amount of peppermint candy used is optional. If you like more crunch and more peppermint flavor, add more candy.

Ali, we call that Peppermint Bark...I made some for Christmas, and we love it! My recipe is a bit different, calls for the blocks of white chocolate instead of chips. I put in a few drops of peppermint extract, too.

I was given some for Christmas.

Not to look gift candy in the mouth, but I would have much rather had almonds in the white chocolate than the candy canes.

Lee

Constance said:
Ali, we call that Peppermint Bark...I made some for Christmas, and we love it! My recipe is a bit different, calls for the blocks of white chocolate instead of chips. I put in a few drops of peppermint extract, too.

I've heard it called Peppermint Bark, also. Your recipe sounds great. I guess there are a lot of variations that could be experimented with.

QSis said:
I was given some for Christmas.

Not to look gift candy in the mouth, but I would have much rather had almonds in the white chocolate than the candy canes.

Lee

Almonds would be a great option. :)

Back
Top Bottom