Dreamy Orange Freezer Pie Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ol-blue

Sous Chef
This tastes so much like eating an Orange Creamsicle. I am going to try raspberry sherbet next time.
Enjoy! Debbie

Dreamy Orange Freezer Pie

img_473579_0_0c7e2bfd7b47ea279c14184c7e7f5d2b.jpg

1 (8 or 9 inch) GRAHAM CRACKER PIE CRUST
1 cup(s) MILK
1 box(es) (3.4 ounce) VANILLA INSTANT PUDDING AND PIE FILLING
2 cup(s) COOL WHIP; Divided.
2 cup(s) ORANGE SHERBET; Softened Just A Little.
_____

In a bowl, add the box of pudding mix.
Add milk, beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip.
Spoon filling evenly over crust.
In mixing bowl, add remaining 1 cup Cool Whip and orange sherbet, blend well until smooth.
Spread this over pudding mixture and freeze for 3 hours.
Remove pie from freezer and cut into slices to serve.

Enjoy! Debbie

This sounds so refreshing. I'm going to make it as soon as I get the ingredients.

This sounds great, Debbie! DH loves creamcicles so this is high on my to-make list. Have you ever tried using the reduced fat coolwhip?

Essiebunny, Oh yes... It is real refreshing and real easy to make. Enjoy! Debbie

PA Baker, It tastes so much like a creamsicle. You will have to let me know if your DH thinks so. I have never made it with reduced fat cool whip. You can always try it. Debbie

I just had a thought :huh: ... If you're watching your weight, it would be so easy to turn this into a low calorie dessert. Just use the sugar-free or fat-free (your choice) versions of pudding, whipped topping, and sherbet.

Thanks so much for the recipe. This pie is amazing!!!!!! I have to make another, tomorrow.
Thanks again.:)

Essiebunny, Thank you, I am glad you liked it. I know what you mean though, I wanted more after I made it also. Debbie

Barb L, You are welcome. Enjoy! Debbie

Back
Top Bottom