Easy frozen yogurt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
I have a cuisinart ice cream maker and the frozen yogurt was simple to make. You need a cup of fruit, cup of sugar , 4 cups plain yogurt.
In a food processor, puree the fruit and sugar , then add the yogurt , stir it well. Add all to ice cream maker according to your ice cream maker.
You can use full fat yogurt , low fat yogurt . Either one can be drained first before stirring in the Food processor. I made peach frozen yogurt tonight, turned out delicious.

I have a cuisinart ice cream maker and the frozen yogurt was simple to make. You need a cup of fruit, cup of sugar , 4 cups plain yogurt.
In a food processor, mix the fruit and sugar , then add the yogurt , stir it well. Add all to ice cream maker according to your ice cream maker.
You can use full fat yogurt , low fat yogurt . Either one can be drained first before stirring in the Food processor. I made peach frozen yogurt tonight, turned out delicious.

:) Iv'e made their frozen strawberry yogurt times instead of putting strawberries in whole I puree them turns out much better also really good.

Back
Top Bottom