Has anyone ever made or heard of this!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At Cha Cha Char (Australia's best Steak restaurant 2006, and they deserve it), they serve pumpkin pie (Unusual, for an Aussie restaurant) with Beef Jus Icecream. It's fantastic.

Corey123 said:
I saw tonight, what I thought was the most repulsive and gross thing that you could ever imagine.:wacko:

I was watching Emeril Live just now, and he was making some BLUE CHEESE ice cream!! He used gorgonzola for the blue cheese.

Has anyone ever tried this or has even had the courage to make some of it?:ermm:

I don't think I'd want to try it at all!!:sick:

I like experimenting with recipes & combo of flavors I never would have thought to put together.

Have you tried Parmesan ice cream? There are several recipes you will find in a google. The taste is similar to frozen cheesecake.

I might, however, pass on this one:

pepto-bismol ice cream

Last edited:
Sherbet, ice cream, Italian ice, sorbet.

I've only eaten them all one way. Sweet and either fruit flavored or vanilla.

Anything else is just repulsive and gross!

Know the episode you mean, Corey. Buck and I are enjoying "adult" beverages on the front porch. No need for reruns. We'll be back to the television when the cold weather drives us inside in the evenings. Enjoy, though!

if it were already prepared, then i would take a tiny bite, just because it peaks my curiosity. but i would not make it without having first tried it.

had a vanilla, honey, and saffron ice cream that was wicked good. also had fresh ground black pepper on fresh strawberries...also wicked good and then some. don't knock till ya try.

I'll take the blue cheese ice cream. I grew up eating cheese ice cream (yum!). And I love gorgonzola with pears. So I say, bring it on! :-D

Just thinking about Blue Cheese Ice Cream makes my stomach sick.
I am sure the French Goverment posted a Warrant for Emeril's head LOL

Yeah, I've tried some of his recipes, which I've had great success with, but that one, **** no!!:sick:

What in the world was he thinking?!! Yes, the French Gov't SHOULD step in and ban him from ever making that.:ermm:

It is repulsive and gross!! Emeril, make some normal ice cream for a change, will ya?!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom