Hazelnut hot fudge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sprout

Sous Chef
I just made a fantastic hot fudge in my microwave again and had to share it. I made it in a 6 oz microwave-safe glass Anchor brand bowl. Please excuse the estimates. I've made this a few times now and perfection isn't necessary.

1 handful of semi-sweet chocolate chips (my handful is just shy of 1/4c, so I suppose you could measure if you'd prefer)
enough milk to fill between the chocolate chips
a pat of butter
about 15 mini marshmallows
2 heaping forkfuls of Nutella

Microwave the first 3 ingredients on high for about 20 seconds, or until chips are about halfway melted. Add marshmallows and microwave until they have doubled in size (in mine, about another 20 seconds). Remove and stir rapidly with a fork until smooth. Add Rinse fork and add Nutella. Mix until smooth. Pour over 1-2 cups of vanilla ice cream (depending on your preferred ratio) and share with 1-3 other people or eat the whole darned thing yourself and get a tummy ache. ;)

Oh, Yum...My blood sugar just hit the roof and all I did was read it.

I think I'll surprise Shrek with this. Thanks!

Sprout. You are so creative, and just like me, know how to make all the things that will shorten your life span.:ohmy:

Sounds like a take on See's fudge, but with milk added instead of butter. And of course, adding the Nuttella makes it ridiculously tasty. Nice job.:D

Now quit playing with your food and get packing.:LOL:

Seeeeeeya soon; Chief Longwind of the North

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom