Pumpkin Ice Cream Recipe
2 cups heavy cream
1 cup whole milk
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup brown sugar
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp vanilla
¼ tsp kosher salt
2-quart ice cream maker
1x large bowl
1x liquid measuring cup
dry measuring cups
Steps with Ice Cream Maker:
1. Add cream, milk, and pumpkin puree to large bowl
2. Add brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and salt to cream mixture. Whisk to combine
3. Add mixture to ice cream maker. Churn for 15-20 minutes until thick and creamy
4. Transfer to a container and freeze 2-4 hours before serving.
5. Grab Spoons and Enjoy!
Step without Ice Cream Maker:
1. For step one, do not add the cream. Add whipped cream as described in the next step at step 3
a. Whip the heavy cream with an electric mixer (or whisk by hand) until stiff peaks form. Ensure the cream and mixing bowl are cold when starting.
b. Add the whipped cream to step 3. Churn until thick and creamy
I also attached a pdf version of the recipe